Tutorial: How to Download and Use The Source Code

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    I need help I've made a gun and I placed the pickup in the spawn room but when I start up the game it's not there?
    Nvm I got
  • Each time i save, my game maker crashes, what should i do?

By the way, i tried with a small project, and that saved fine.
  • @Slow_Nielsen You just wait and don't close it it takes time and says its not responding but it is working fine. Just wait 3-5 mins
  • how to make duncan squads?
  • Is there an easy way to take added stuff and attach it to the Steam version of the game and not the GameMaker Studio one? Some of my friends are interested in using something I made, and I wanted to know if there was an easy way before making them jump through some hoops
  • edited August 2015
    Is there an easy way to take added stuff and attach it to the Steam version of the game and not the GameMaker Studio one? Some of my friends are interested in using something I made, and I wanted to know if there was an easy way before making them jump through some hoops
    @ThePenguinNich You could compile it as a single runtime executable and place it in the steam directory. Just make sure to have a backup of the original.
  • @cgj26 to make a ducan squad go to the obj_contoller_main. In one of the steps there should be room_initiate or something like that. In that block there should be a list of turtle squads and ducan squads. To create a new one just do the same thing as the others but with a different name and squad members. Scrolling down in the block there should a list of rooms and in each room there should be a list of squads. To generate the squad just append the name to the room/s you want them in.

This worked for me :)