Rogue Snail's new game: Star Vikings!

Hey everyone,

So, you've heard I've been working on a new game lately. It's a smaller thing, a casual Puzzle/RPG game called "Star Vikings".

It is live on Steam Greenlight now and we're taking subscriptions for the Closed Beta!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681548862

It's very different from RHZ, but maybe some of you will like it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Vikings didn't actually have horns on their helmets :)

laser horns tho, now that might be true
  • I dunno...reminds of plants v zombies with a bit more RPG elements maybe, I'm not really into those games (then again, mostly because the first one of these I played took soooooo long to introduce new things during gameplay I just got bored)
  • Looks intriguing... but I can't say the same for the music of the trailer :P
  • I'll give it a look.
  • @Red

in reality, Vikings never had horns on their helmets anyways. that was Poland. Poland also wore fake wings into battle.

@MrArcade

yeah, but they move... which, is kinda weird.

@PixelHunter

narcissistic music doesn't work too well for a game that hasn't even been released yet.

@markventurelli

I'll have to actually play it before I can judge, but it doesn't particularly look like my style.
  • edited June 2016
    @1hkem Wait, Poland warriors wore horns? I know they had really, REALLY big bunches of wings on their helmets, but never have I heard of horns.
    You know more about my country than I do.
  • @1hkem that's literally what i said :/
  • @MrArcade

I only have knowledge of the most random things, knowing about Poland won't do much good for me, but of course I know nearly everything about it...
  • Beta version is almost done! We are running the game on Steam already.

Is everyone here on my Newsletter? That's how I'm going to send out Beta keys.

Let me know if you are interested in testing Star Vikings but didn't get a key! :D
  • hey saw it it looks really cool
  • I'm interested, but didn't get a key!
  • Sorry, beta is over :(

We will be announcing the release date soon! It should be late September