Conspiracy theory: Ace is a ROBOT?!?!

edited August 2016 in Off-Topic
play this in the background for +100 drama

So, I recently started playing the Star Vikings beta and I could't help but make comparisons to RHZ when it comes to character design.

One of the characters is a program called O.D.I.N, which I can only assume stands for Official Denizen In Ne-- wait...what

Ok, forget that, what's important is that just like Ace he assists in a holographic form.

Then, I started thinking about, what if Ace was in fact a robot?

Now, you might writing a comment right now "But Mr Arcade, that's absurd!...Also, is Thork's pixel butt involved?"

No shit, sherlock. That's why this is in the off-topic discussion. And no, his butt is not involved.

Yet.

But neverless, the evidence I'm about to present might BLOW. YOUR. MIND.

First of all, the name. As all of you know, Ace's old name was Ass. This might be a joke, but what if this was an important clue all along? I believe it's an acronym for the phrase "Artificial Sassy Sidekick".

Keep in mind, what do we call a program's/robot's mind? AI, or ARTIFICIAL intelligence. Hm.

Another old and now non existent clue is what happened to A.S.S. in the first update that included Spookyland (was it called that way? I forgot) This was fixed in the later updates, but early on, A.S.S. used to have some creepy and depressing dialogue, with improper grammar, and the stage's name was I AM ERROR. This is a clear implication that during that time, A.S.S. was hacked and corrupted, but was later fixed.

Another thing is, why is he a "Sassy Sidekick?" We know that he's sassy because of how he (sometimes) uses ironic statements (I think), but why sidekick? Isn't he a mentor?

Well, what if I told you that he had enough of being joked about by the hunters and took control of the ship, FORCING them to listen to him? Why do you think they are always so quiet, as if they were afraid?

Could it be...

"stay tuned for part 2, when I come up with more absurd facts"

Comments

• How do people come up with theories like this. There was one I saw about brawhalla taking about who Orion really is (here is the link if you played brawhalla and like theories; http://imgur.com/iwOJybw)

If this was a real theory, there is something I can point out that would disprove this

In your theory on lines 11-13 you stated this:
    "Another old and now non existent clue is what happened to A.S.S. in the first update that included Spookyland (was it called that way? I forgot) This was fixed in the later updates, but early on, A.S.S. used to have some creepy and depressing dialogue, with improper grammar, and the stage's name was I AM ERROR. This is a clear implication that during that time, A.S.S. was hacked and corrupted, but was later fixed."

The improper grammar is because markventurelli does not natively know English. The other thing is the reason spookylands was "I AM ERROR" is because it is a message that pops up for debugging the game, it help let you know that if this message show there is a error in the code somewhere. If you go into the source code you can find error or I am error in different part of it.
  • edited August 2016
    Well what if that message there is to INDICATE THAT HE'S A ROBOT/PROGRAM?!?!!? What if it's a message from mark about A.S.S.'s identity?!??!

And while I am surprised by the genius of that Brawlhalla theory, I was more inspired by this video, which has a whooping FIVE theories.

• I laughed very hard reading this, well done Mr Arcade.

A sinister, "I-know-something-that-you-don't" laugh. >)
  • edited August 2016

A sinister, "I-know-something-that-you-don't" laugh. >)
    Wait, so are you saying that this nonsense is actu-
    I mean...
    "GASP"
    I KNEW IT

Where's 1hkem? I believe he can contribute to this theory
  • edited August 2016
    I also like to think that by beating Loop 666 on Endless mode you get to fight A.S.S. or his...no, ITS creator, but I don't have any rational proof or facts and that might be pushing it a little bit
  • edited August 2016
    It also explains why Ace is such a sh*t character but has more luck, he can't properly control his physical body so well but he can detect treasure/hack into the game's data and program it in.

And another mind-blow?

A.S.S. can control the game's data.

Who else can?

Exactly.

A.S.S. = markventurelli
  • skipped everything, never played star vikings...
  • lol played the illuminati while reading the text got 10x more interesting xD