Hi and thanks for taking the time to report a bug! Here are some quick tips to make the most our of your report:
1) Explain the bug in one short sentence. That should be the title of your post.
2) Tell us what was happening when the bug occurred.
3) Tell us what you think we can do to make the bug happen again.
4) Optionally, tell us how serious you think this issue is.
We may ask you to send us your save file. In order to get your saveData.ini on WindowsXP or more recent operating systems:
- Navigate to your Windows intallation hard drive (usually C:) and open the "Users" folder
- Find the folder with your username
- Find a folder named "AppData" (it is usually hidden)
- You will find the saveData.ini inside of the AppData/Local/RelicHuntersZero folder
- The final address for the file looks something like this: C:\Users\~YourWindowsUserNameHere~\AppData\Local\RelicHuntersZero\saveData.ini
- Attach the file to your forum post.
We may ask you for the DxDiag file from your computer. This allows us to check your specs such as processor type and speed, video card and etc. In order to get a DXDiag on WindowsXP or more recent operating systems:
- Click on your Start button
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the new window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX diagnostic tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post.