Story discussion

Discuss our upcoming game Relic Hunters Legend
Glitchwood High

Story discussion

Post by Glitchwood High » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:11 am

Call it insignificant, but as a guy who writes a lot and tends to heavily appreciate good stories, character development, etcetera, I really hope that Relic Hunters Legendd ends up having a fairly great/enjoyable story! The character's are already beaming with personality just from their designs, so I'm excited to see what they'll come up with. The description says it'll be a tale of 'Friendship and time travel' and that sounds bombastic at the moment! I'm not sure the developers will put much emphasis on story, but if these guys end up feeling like a rough and rowdy family, then I'll be beyond satisfied.

Better have some damn good comedy.

markventurelli

Re: Story discussion

Post by markventurelli » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

We do care a lot about the story :)

I wrote a good chunk of Chroma Squad's story arc, and the dialogue on Season 5. I feel like I've gotten much better at it, and I hope Legend shows!

This Thursday (14th) we'll reveal the first Trailer which has some juicy story teasers, as well as the first issue of the Relic Hunters webcomic! Let me know what you think of those when they come!

Cheers,

~Mark

Glitchwood High

Post by Glitchwood High » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Oh, nice! I hope you guys do a good job with the story.

Where will the webcomic be hosted, though? Or will it be shown on your website?

Glitchwood High

Post by Glitchwood High » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Oh, wonderful! I'll probably be giving out my comments on the webcomic and the story as such in this thread or something. Also, where will the webcomic be hosted? Will it be on your website or another hosting site?

markventurelli

Post by markventurelli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:35 pm

We'll host it on Tapas, Webtoons and on imgur. Do you suggest anywhere else?